Monday, April 25, 2011
I love this paper pack from DCWV (Die cuts with a view). It is the Mariposa pack. The papers are so glittery and shiny with gold embossing.
So the only thing I added to this front cover are three roses I made using my take on the Tim Holtz Grunge Flower technique. I added Diamond stickles around the edges of the roses and hot glued them on. This album is held together with three book rings. I tied fun fur fibers, tule and black and gold ribbon to them. I really like how this mini turned out.
A piece of black paper punched with a lattice punch. Used as a pocket.
A photo can be placed underneath.
A transparency butterfly is glued to the upper left corner. A lattice punched border I punched out of black paper.
I love this page. I punched some white cardstock with a lattice punch and slipped a couple small birdcage tags underneath.
I love these chipboard pieces I picked up at Michael's. I used this bird as a pocket and slipped the birdcage tag underneath.
I used a black patterned paper cut into a strip for a border. Then adhered a transparency butterfly
at the corner.
I didn't have any black lace so I used a punch and punched black paper, it kind of looks like lace.
I tucked another birdcage tag behind.
I embossed a butterfly with gold embossing powder.
I stamped and cut out two flowers layered them on top of each other and adhered a gem in the center.
I traced and cut out three birdcage tags and adhered die-cut birds to the front of the tags then I used gold wire to hook them together and hung them from one of the flowers.
On this page I used an epoxy bird circle up in the left corner. I had a black flower I stuck on.
The frame is chipboard that I painted black with acrylic paint.
I embossed the butterfly with gold embossing powder and used it as a pocket to slip the tag underneath.
To this page I adhered a black flower sticker with a piece of ribbon behind it. I already had the transparency frame. I am trying to use up things I already have.
For this one I took a bunch of tule and wrapped it around the page several times, cut a few more pieces and arranged it like a flower, tied it in the center and stuck a brad through all the layers.
On the next page I gathered the tule and tied it in the center.
To this page I added the chipboard birdcage. I traced and cut out another birdcage for the tag and slipped it behind.
As of September first I will no longer be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. SU! Is a great company but cost wise I cannot afford the minimum...