Thursday, February 17, 2011

I cased this card from www.tenealewilliams.com
Thank you! I used Cherry Cobbler CS. It measures 41/2"x 51/2". I stamped a swirl using versa mark on the red CS, then added the old piece of music which I brushed the edged with gold ink. Next the red dotted ribbon was added, then the black dotted ribbon; all from Michaels.
I stamped the red heart then on top of that the birdcage then added a bird sticker. I drew the line holding the cage up. The love sentiment was stamped underneath, it is from a set by Stampin' Up called "Wonderful Words". The edges of the white CS are brushed with gold ink and mounted on a piece of black CS. I made the flower myself and added a black brad to the center. It is adhered with a dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Message Card