Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another TP Roll Mini Scrapbook. After I flattened the rolls I then painted them inside and out with a blue mixture of Acrylic paint. I then cut out the background paper from a Colorbok pack. I love the Paisley. I again didn't have any rings so I used twisty ties and colored them blue. I added sheer ribbons and beads and two silver charms. One a butterfly the other a snowflake. Next I added the blue gem blings along the top and bottom of the page. From the EK Success pack I used the sentiment "Dream" and taped it across the front, then attached with tape the butterfly from the same pack. I've been making flowers so thought I'd make this one. I liked how it turned out. I used two med. and one small paper daisy from the Stampin' Up Paper Daisy pack. I then inked them up with Brilliant Blue. I sprayed them with water and shaped them. After they were dry I used Stickles on the petals and added a brad to the center to hold them together. It's attached with a dimensional.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorie I wanted to thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, I have been looking at your work and wow I am so impressed especially this beautiful creation I love the colour, flower and the ribbons it has a very classy look to it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! THis is so creative and artistic! I love how you 'recycled' in making this project also.

    ReplyDelete

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...