Tuesday, March 8, 2011


No it's not another TP Roll Mini, It's a mini made out of coin envelopes. They measure 2 1/2" x 4".
I love this paper pack from Colorbok that I bought at Walmart. The front and back covers are made from cereal boxes then covered with the pretty paper. I inked all the edges and used my Fiskars border punch on all the inside right edge pages cutting off the flaps. I used lots of fibers (white fun fur) and ribbons and a lot of rhinestones. The front cover is bordered by blue, green, red, clear rhinestones and pearls. The sentement at the top says Memories and I used Glossy Accents to give it shine. This time to hold the mini together I used one hole punched in the center and used a book ring. I tied all manor of fibers and ribbons to it. The charms are hard to see but, I used a blue safety pin pinned it to the ring and hung all the charms from it. A silver butterfly, silver snowflake, and a couple of things I don't know what they are called. I didn't take photos of all the tags but there are a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lorie I do so love coming to see these wonderful projects you create and this one is no exception it is a real beautiful creation all the wonderful detail, wow, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorraine you are so kind. I enjoy reading your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...