Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This may be my last mini for a while.
I used 5 TP Rolls and painted them with acrylic burgandy paint, inside and out. Then I used a gold glitter acrylic paint on all the edges. I love how sparkly it turned out. The background papers that I cover the tubes with is from a paper pack called, "Once Upon A Time". Love these papers. They are all so glittery. I punched two holes and used book rings to which I tied ribbons, fun fir, and lace. I also added some beads on wire to dangle down the side. I inked up two flowers one large and one small with burgandy ink. To the flowers I added Glossy accents and stickles. I put a pretty gem in the center. I've had this butterfly forever so I attached it and used Glossy Accents on it. It's all about glitz and shine.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lorie I so love the colours on this one a delight to see as always.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Lorie, the embellishments are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...