Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge #47


This is the one I decided on for the
"Try Stampin On Tuesday" challenge.
Very simple.
I used white CS as the base. Then cut a small strip of pink and used a Martha Stewart punch and attached it to the bottom front of card. The I used a piece of CS from DCWV "The Blosooms and Buterflies " stack and attached it to the top, then a piece of brown and added a piece of dotted red ribbon. I used the Stampin' Up Bird punch and punch out the leaves in olive green. Stamped the bird onto brown CS and then punched it out. I 3-d the wing with a pop-dot. The bird is attached to a 2" circle I cut out with scalloped scissors held the opposite direction. The edges of the card and circle are burnished with dark brown ink.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lorie,

    What a nice simple card. Love the Martha Steward punch that u had. The bird with polka dot background makes your card really cute

    ReplyDelete

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...