Sunday, November 18, 2012

I have been experimenting with different techniques.
On the red candle I used a coat of Mod Podge and then cut out snowflakes from computer paper
and layed them on top and applied another two coats of Mod Podge. I love how it turned out.
The other candle is one I set using a heat gun. Then I thought I'd like more sparkle. So I added
a coat of Mod Podge and rolled the candle in glitter, then added another two coats of Mod
Podge.  The camera didn't do this one justice, it is very sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...