Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another TP Mini Album, I'm on a Roll.
I have so many pictures so thought I'd do one of Our Family. I used a different technique for covering the rolls. I made a template (not my idea) and it covered the whole thing plus inside the roll. I then brushed the edges of each roll (I used four) with Chestnut Roan ink. I again didn't have any rings so I used a twisty tie and colored it with a Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue marker. It is covered with several pieces of ribbon. I Punched a hole in each roll and added an eyelet. The words are from a letter pack I got at Michaels. The flower is from a K & Company flower pack. I used 3 self adhesive blue gems for some Bling. This is a butterfly I die-cut using the Big Shot machine. I added Glossy Accents to it to make it shine. That part unfortunately didn't show up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criss-Cross Front Pocket Bookmark Card