Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another TP Mini Album, I'm on a Roll.
I have so many pictures so thought I'd do one of Our Family. I used a different technique for covering the rolls. I made a template (not my idea) and it covered the whole thing plus inside the roll. I then brushed the edges of each roll (I used four) with Chestnut Roan ink. I again didn't have any rings so I used a twisty tie and colored it with a Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue marker. It is covered with several pieces of ribbon. I Punched a hole in each roll and added an eyelet. The words are from a letter pack I got at Michaels. The flower is from a K & Company flower pack. I used 3 self adhesive blue gems for some Bling. This is a butterfly I die-cut using the Big Shot machine. I added Glossy Accents to it to make it shine. That part unfortunately didn't show up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...