Monday, February 21, 2011

Would you guess that this little scrapbook is made out of TP rolls?
Flatten them out. I used a bone folder and a heavy container. Cut our your CS 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and cover them. The punch two holes in each one and attach together with rings. I used four TP rolls and I didn't have rings so I colored twisty ties black and used them. Then I covered them with ribbons sticking with my black and white theme. I added some bling jewels to the right top and cut out the flowers from the paper pack, then added a Antique Brad from Stampin' Up to the center of the flower. I then covered all the petals with Glossy Accents to make it shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up Coming Card Class! December 8, 2017 is our last card class for the year! But we will be back in January. Class is FREE! and will be at ...